Jeffrey D. WikerOwner/Vice President
Jeff joined H. L. Wiker when his father founded the company in 1988. Since 1988, his various roles have included equipment operator, dispatcher, human resources, building maintenance, and shop management. Following family succession planning, he was named Vice President in 2007. He currently oversees the Human Resources, Safety, and Equipment Fleet departments for the company. Jeff describes himself as a committed leader to the employees of H. L. Wiker. He encourages them to strive for excellence by providing them with the resources to succeed. This in turn allows them to provide our customers with quality workmanship while performing their tasks with integrity. The result is excellent customer relations along with repeat and referral customers.
- Lampeter-Strasburg High School
- Advisory Board – The Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Former Committee Member of Lancaster/Berks Next Gen Partnership
- Former Board of Director North Museum – Nature & Science, Lancaster, PA
- Former Board of Director Lancaster County Career and Technology
- Lancaster County Relay for Life