Harold established H.L. Wiker in June 1988, serving as President until 2007. His previous experience in the excavating industry included 16 years of operating heavy equipment, estimating, and scheduling jobs. He also spent 14 years in high-level management and five years as a Vice President. He continues to provide guidance and advice to the Leadership Team.
He lives in Strasburg with his wife, Beverly, and enjoys traveling and gardening. They are both members of First Presbyterian Church of Strasburg.
- Trustee and Finance Chairman of the Strasburg Heritage Society
- Partner in Strasburg Restoration
- Chairman of the Strasburg Borough Water and Sewer Authority
- Former President of Inter County Contractors Association
- Former Trustee of the I.O.O.F., Strasburg Lodge
- Former Member of the Strasburg Borough Council
- Former President of Strasburg Swimming Pool Association
- Formerly Several committees of the Keystone Chapter Associated Builders and Contractors