Dennis FenningerSafety & Training Manager
Dennis is one of the original employees when H.L. Wiker was founded in 1988. Dennis has worked as a heavy equipment operator, job superintendent, dispatch, training manager and for the past seven years he has been the Safety and Training Manager. He practices and values safety within the workplace and teaches proper safety etiquette to the H.L. Wiker employees. He strives to maintain a culture at H. L. Wiker that strongly embraces and practices safety.
Dennis participated as a panelist in the development of a standardized knowledge and performance test in the area of heavy equipment operations for Pennsylvania. Dennis lives in Lancaster and in his free time enjoys hunting and gardening.
- Lampeter-Strasburg High School
- 10 Hour OSHA Certified
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified
- 40 Hour Supervisor Review
- OSHA Competent Person Training
- MSHA Certified
- Red Cross CPR & First Aid Instructor
- Lancaster County Career and Technology Center – Advisory Committee Board
- Keystone Chapter ABC – Safety Committee